Horizons at BPS Student Application
Horizons at Mattahunt
Summer 2022 will be Horizons Greater Boston’s fourth summer partnering with the Mattahunt Community.
Here is what you need to know:
- Horizons is a 5-week summer enrichment program that runs daily from 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Horizons provides lunch and breakfast to all students
- 1st - 3rd Grade students participate in weekly swimming lessons
- All Horizons students make a 10-year commitment to the program, and points of entry are K1 & K2.
- Horizons has partnerships with schools in the Boston Public School System and students must be BPS students to enroll.
- Each year priority is given to eligible students that attended the previous summer.
- Priority to new openings in lower grades (K1& K2) is given to siblings of currently enrolled students.
- If a student does not return, we fill their spot. For Summer 2020 we are accepting applications from K2-3rd