The volunteer application for Summer 2022 is now closed. Please check back around January 2023 for the Summer 2023 application. Horizons accepts both high school and college-aged volunteers. See the timeline below for Volunteer Application deadlines and requirements.
- Horizons volunteers must have completed grade 8.
- All volunteers are required to sign the Code of Conduct.
- Volunteers must be able to commit to volunteer for either Session 1 (June 27th- July 15th) or Session 2 (July 18th- August 5th) or both. The summer program runs Monday- Friday from 8:30am- 3:00pm.
- Volunteers must be available to attend the mandatory training on June 5th (subject to change)
- Strong applicants demonstrate a commitment to community service and volunteerism.
- Volunteers must complete a CORI and SORI form provided by Horizons
- Horizons Volunteers must be open to work with students in grades Pre-K and 8.