The volunteer application for Summer 2023 is now available. Horizons accepts both high school and college-aged volunteers. See the timeline below for Volunteer Application deadlines and requirements.
- Horizons volunteers must have completed grade 7.
- All volunteers are required to sign the Code of Conduct.
- Volunteers must be able to commit to volunteer for either Session 1 (June 26th- July 14th) or Session 2 (July 17th- August 4th) or both. The summer program runs Monday- Friday from 8:30am- 3:00pm.
- Volunteers must be available to attend the mandatory training on June 10th (subject to change)
- Strong applicants demonstrate a commitment to community service and volunteerism.
- Volunteers must complete a CORI and SORI form provided by Horizons
- Horizons Volunteers must be open to work with students in grades Pre-K and 8.